- Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We are powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within an existing Financial Services team at Evalueserve Chile that supports a leading U.S. financial services firm.
Responsibilities may include:
• Assisting with the monthly processing and ad hoc inquiries that pertain to the Corporate and Investment Banking Sales & Trading cross-sell reporting function
• Processing monthly files and submitting them to ProfitView
• Validating items in UAT
• Tracking JIRA requests submitted to technology partners
• Assisting with day-to-day business inquires
• Supporting ad hoc business requests for day-to-day business execution
• Contributing to operational excellence by sharing knowledge and adhering to the quality standards and best practices of Evalueserve
• Participating in Evalueserve initiatives related to mind+machine projects, innovation, training, and development
Senior Research Associate Sales and Trading (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Evalueserve Chile Admite solicitudes de personas con discapacidad
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications
• 3+ years of work experience
• Advanced Excel skills
• Intermediate/Advanced SQL skills
• Attention to detail
• Strong communications skills – Verbal and written
• Candidate should be a highly motivated and proactive individual who is comfortable with prioritizing multiple tasks and managing deadlines
• Strong collaborative skills and the ability to build and maintain strong credible relationships with key stakeholder groups
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página