- Consultoria / Asesoría
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance:
This position is within the data analytics team, with a focus on reporting tasks for different projects. The team focuses on agility and creativity to respond to the rapidly changing demands and technology in the field of data analytics through leveraging machine learning, artificial intelligence, real-time analytics, and advanced visualization web technologies.
The candidate will need to:
• Support new and ongoing analytical reporting projects and search for potential improvements that could be implemented to current reporting solutions in SSRS
• Manage data using SQL Server for data extraction and aggregation to supplement analytical environment data and reporting
• Consult and collaborate with key client stakeholders to identify, define and implement business and functional requirements
• Ensure integrity of reports through rigorous attention to detail and validation of data including adherence to all regulatory, privacy compliance and security procedures
• Understand the specific and tangible benefits on how project efforts support the line of business and be able to fully understand business objectives and underlying drivers
• Document end-user processes and trainings for developed reporting tools
Senior Business Analyst, Reporting and Analytics (Informática)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Viña del Mar Admite solicitudes de personas con discapacidad
|Requisitos mínimos||Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum 3 years of experience working with SQL and SSRS or similar tools, with exposure to direct client interaction and project management
• Ability to articulate business problems/scenarios to peers and partners, with the ability to understand project requirements and translate them into actionable steps
• Ability to translate desired goals into sequential steps that need to be executed through the analytical process
• Ability to handle multiple tasks across projects and document analytical processes for future reference
Personal Skills and Knowledge:
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish (written and spoken)
• Collaborate with others or work independently, seek guidance when needed, initiate action, adapt to change, and accept challenging assignments
• Self-drive to independently learn new skills that may be required
• Critical thinking to evaluate data and cross-check to confirm accuracy throughout the analytical process as well as the ability to understand and follow logical processes to provide results
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página