- Consultoria / Asesoría
Job Description – Market Risk Analyst
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks.
We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them make better decisions faster, reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness, and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom lines.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Position at a Glance
This position is within a new team at Evalueserve Chile, supporting the Risk Department of a global investment bank. Market risk is typically defined as the risk of losses incurred by a financial institution due to fluctuations in interest rates, stock prices, and foreign exchange rates. Traditional approaches include VAR and stress testing. For this position, the focus will be on additional methods, with a strong focus on methodology and calculation.
Responsibilities may include:
• RNIS (Risk Not in Stress) and RNIV (Risk Not in VaR) calculations
• Managing function monitoring/metrics reporting
• Risk & control assessment
• Staying involved and up to date with the industry’s best practices in the Risk space
Market Risk Analyst (Finanzas)
País de la oferta: CHILE
Ubicación en el extranjero: Evalueserve Chile Admite solicitudes de personas con discapacidad
|Requisitos mínimos||Required Qualifications
• Strong Excel skills
• Background in mathematic or statistics
• Strong analytical skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and oral communication in English, with the ability to converse with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, business, or a related degree
• Knowledge of VBA is a plus
• Knowledge of the banking and the market risk industry
Lectura: Nivel avanzado /
Escritura: Nivel avanzado /
Conversación: Nivel avanzado
|Tipo de contrato||Efectivo|
|Jornada Laboral||Full Time|
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página